Just Beachy

The 4th of July holiday was everything it should have been.  Children laughing and eating ice cream… sparklers and little fireworks in the driveway.

Long afternoons reading by the pool (frequently interrupted by wet noodle fights) and walks along the beach at dusk.  Sleep and repeat.

We stopped at a farmers market on the long drive home today, I got some fresh peaches (I can actually smell them right now all the way from the kitchen) and real deal North Carolina BBQ sauce to try out in my new pressure cooker this week.

Pinch me.

11 Responses to “Just Beachy”

1. Erika Lee Sears posted on July 7, 2011 at 5:11 am (#)

I think I have those same flip flops 🙂

2. Ericka Andersen posted on July 7, 2011 at 10:57 am (#)

Totally jelly! Can’t wait to hear more about it tonight at happy hour!

3. Parsley Sage posted on July 7, 2011 at 2:18 pm (#)

That little girl with the ice cream is freaking gadorable! Great holiday 🙂

4. Sutapa posted on July 8, 2011 at 12:42 pm (#)

Great sharing!

5. cyberhackid posted on March 14, 2019 at 3:42 pm (#)

The very core of your writing whilst sounding agreeable originally, did not really settle perfectly with me after some time. Someplace within the paragraphs you actually managed to make me a believer unfortunately just for a short while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your leaps in logic and one might do nicely to help fill in those gaps. When you actually can accomplish that, I could definitely end up being fascinated.

6. recuva pro latest version download posted on March 15, 2019 at 5:55 am (#)

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to give something again and aid others like you helped me.

7. fortnite download for windows 10 posted on March 15, 2019 at 11:41 am (#)

Excellent post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

8. krunker posted on March 15, 2019 at 3:58 pm (#)

of course like your web-site but you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand I’ll surely come again again.

9. cheat engine posted on March 15, 2019 at 4:31 pm (#)

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely should i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail about the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is an element that insufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted we came across this during my look for something with this.

10. mcent browser points adder script posted on March 20, 2019 at 10:52 am (#)

It is best to take part in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this website!

11. hackmobilepubg.com posted on March 21, 2019 at 8:35 am (#)

I savor, lead to I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye