That’s so Michelle and Whitney Port

Last night I got super excited when I noticed in my traffic report that I was linked on Whitney Port’s official website.

You should have heard me: “Baby! Baby! WHITNEY PORT LIKES MY JELLO SHOTS!”

I’m a dork I know, but I’m a former “Hills” fanatic.

She also linked to a bunch of other really cool Memorial Day recipes. Check them out here. I am really going to need to make avocado fries some day, I see them everywhere.

Last year Lauren Conrad linked to my apple cider float on her blog. I mean … They should really just ask me to hang out already 😉

11 Responses to “That’s so Michelle and Whitney Port”

1. Sean Marie posted on May 26, 2012 at 2:29 pm (#)

I never watched that show, but that’s super cool and definitely brag worthy! Good for you Michelle. I’m proud of ya. 🙂

2. Grubarazzi posted on May 26, 2012 at 2:40 pm (#)

Ack! That is awesome!

3. Ditch The Wheat posted on May 26, 2012 at 4:29 pm (#)

CONGRATS!!!! I love The Hills & The City! You are so lucky.

4. Collections posted on May 26, 2012 at 8:03 pm (#)

hahah this is pretty awesome. They should totally ask you to hang out. 🙂

Collections

5. Diana posted on May 27, 2012 at 2:55 am (#)

That’s so cool, I’m pretty sure I would have done the same.

Congratulations and have a nice weekend!

6. Emily posted on May 28, 2012 at 5:36 pm (#)

um I would DIE if that happened to me! I am so obsessed with the laguna beach/hills episodes.every single one of them

7. Leslie posted on May 29, 2012 at 2:52 pm (#)

You are practically a celebrity now. Holy smokes.

8. Mo (New on U) posted on May 29, 2012 at 8:00 pm (#)

How fun! Oh, and make those avocado fries! I made the baked kind and couldn’t believe how crunchy and delicious they are!

9. UGG+MKIwpjDIMOwwwzDIMKow8zDpMKQw8w- posted on January 31, 2019 at 8:32 am (#)

+MOIw8zCvMOww/DDrMLgw4zCxMMMwyDBvc/5XKIypWPJOLTBnMEIwiw-
    UGG+MKIwpjDIMOwwwzDIMKow8zDpMKQw8w- http://stoma-luxe.kz/

10. kyire 3 posted on February 5, 2019 at 5:38 pm (#)

The NBA playoffs now for today, have determined the warriors in the western conference and will compete for a spot in the finals quota, knight still don’t know who his opponent was.However, even in the face of the celtics or the wizards, presumably knight will be
    kyire 3 http://www.kyrie3.com

11. curry 4 posted on February 5, 2019 at 5:38 pm (#)

Owen said: +ACI-Cleveland need game.+ACI-Indeed, they rested for too long.In green, and the wizards to after the tiebreak, the beginning of the knight’s eastern conference finals first time has pushed the next Wednesday.
    curry 4 http://www.curry4.org