First Week in our First House!

“Home, let me come home, home is wherever I’m with you”

Ideally I would have a vase with pretty Spring tulips or hydrangeas on my table but I was too tired to make it to the store and get flowers this weekend. I’m pretty much too sore and tired lately to do much of anything other than make it to work. 🙂

I’m amazed that my hero husband was able to get our new table set put together already.

And he’s already working in the backyard!

This is my living room space. Nick has the “man cave downstairs” but I get to use this front room for my own. There is a Pottery Barn couch I want and I also want to look for a large overstuffed comfy chair.(suggestions?)

Here is the “Man Cave” still in boxes.

Slowly but surely we will get there.

8 Responses to “First Week in our First House!”

1. Liz posted on April 3, 2013 at 3:57 pm (#)

I have loved my ikea ektorp couches! I have the L shaped one in my living room and the loveseat and loveseat with chaise in my basement apartment!

2. Dott posted on April 3, 2013 at 4:21 pm (#)

I actually have the ikea ektorp couch and chair as well and was surprised at how comfy they are! Can’t beat the price or the washable/replaceable covers either…

3. Made in Sonoma posted on April 3, 2013 at 8:16 pm (#)

It looks so nice! I’m a bit jealous of your kitchen!

4. Heather posted on April 3, 2013 at 8:40 pm (#)

OOO congrats on the new home!! I love the dining room set you have. I totally want a little outdoor space. 🙂

heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

5. Anita at Hungry Couple posted on April 3, 2013 at 10:47 pm (#)

It’s lovely. You’ll get it done and turn it into your home by the time the baby comes. 🙂

6. Stephanie @Eat. Drink. Love. posted on April 4, 2013 at 4:13 am (#)

Love it!

7. Junglefrog posted on April 4, 2013 at 6:09 am (#)

Beautiful! Pretty sure you make it through the chaos…:)

8. Kristyn Damadeo posted on April 4, 2013 at 6:09 pm (#)

Looks great! Congrats! It is a long process, just take your time and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. We’ve been in our place for six months and we haven’t even painted all the rooms yet!