Happy Friday Five (Lose the Baby Weight Diet Edition)

I wanted to document some of the clean foods I’ve been eating lately for my Friday five. I was able to quickly photograph four but I missed taking a picture of my breakfast. To make five I threw in a bonus picture of the munchie!

1. (Lunch) Whole wheat wrap with pulled chicken marinated in soy and honey. I topped it with some black beans, avocado and mixed greens. (top with just a TINY bit of additional honey if you want it to be REALLY tasty)

2. (Snack) Honey nut rice cakes (OMG so good) topped with Earth Balance Coconut Peanut butter spread and honey roasted sweet potatoes. Totally hits the spot when you need something sweet!

3. (Dinner) Dijon Salmon from Trader Joes and some chopped spinach mixed with barley and whole grain rice and portabella mushrooms.

4. (Dessert) One mashed banana and 1/2 cup almond milk warmed up in the microwave. Add some strawberries and a few chocolate chips and some oats for texture. I cheated a little and also added two tablespoons of sugar free, fat free white chocolate jello pudding mix. I know it’s not “clean” but it’s worth a cheat. You should try the cheesecake Jello pudding in some greek yogurt. Soooo good.

Also delish, one two month old sweet baby boy!

8 Responses to “Happy Friday Five (Lose the Baby Weight Diet Edition)”

1. Melissa posted on August 3, 2013 at 12:08 am (#)

This makes me hungry!

2. Bethany posted on August 3, 2013 at 9:06 am (#)

How do you find time to do all that? I’m lucky if I get a meal in!

3. Ericka Andersen posted on August 4, 2013 at 2:35 pm (#)

All sounds awesome! I want to go on a Pho date soon, by the way 🙂 — Ericka @ The Sweet Life (sweetlifeericka.com)

4. albina N muro posted on September 29, 2013 at 12:49 pm (#)

This comment has been removed by the author.

5. albina N muro posted on September 30, 2013 at 6:35 am (#)

I wanted to document some of the clean foods I’ve been eating lately for my Friday five. diet

6. jimmy jam posted on March 26, 2014 at 1:02 pm (#)

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    diet and nutrition programmes

7. jackson posted on November 25, 2014 at 5:22 pm (#)

I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.
    bodybuildingbcaa.com

8. voices4animals posted on December 5, 2016 at 5:08 am (#)

So just what do they escape offering lowered insurance? The remedy is which usually by masking multiple pets you’ll get a low priced. The insurer still makes more cash since you might be spending in excess of you were more likely to on 1 family pet, you receive a better deal and most people are happy, appropriate?