Life Lately

It’s been a while since I have written a post about what I have been up to lately. I shared my big book news with you last week (!!!). This week I thought I would give you an update on everything else.

Follow me on Instagram for daily updates.

Flowers from Nick for Valentines Day. They are still alive over a week later! Tulips are my new favorite flower this year. I just spruced up my office with new photos and pretty turquoise frames of Nick and Austin and these were the perfect finishing touch.

My little king of hearts is 8.5 months old. Can you believe it? He is crawling around like a mad man. Still waking up about two times through out the night (recently more but we are hoping it’s a phase that will pass quickly).

He says “da-da” all the time. It goes like this …

Me: Say ma-ma. Maaaaa-maaaa.

Austin: Da-da.

Got this DVD finally as my birthday gift from Austin. Still haven’t had time to start it but I am hoping that today is the day. Bikini bodies are made in the Winter right? I will have my arms and abs in better shape by Austin’s first birthday. Does anyone else have this work out DVD? Don’t you just love Karena and Katrina?

A meal plan and diet update is coming soon!

My birthday is always the week after Valentines Day. Poor Nick gets stuck spending a fortune in February. My mom came to visit this time. It was a-maze-ing to have the extra help. Nick and I are so used to doing everything on our own that we hardly know what to do with our selves when we have some free time.

Since I am 32 now (eek) I figure it was time to get out my big girl wallet and spend some money on wrinkle cream. So far I am loving this one. My skin is super soft after just three days. My mom loved it too.

I have expression lines/wrinkles on my forehead and I am very interested in making them fade away! I will let you know how it goes.

Chocolate raspberry is one of my favorite flavors. I just love the bright pink color of the frosting on the cake my mom made for me. So pretty! (It tasted pretty darn good too)

Funny story, some how we found pink frosting on the ceiling. How in the world did that happen?!

With my mom visiting Nick and I were able to go out with friends for my birthday. We went to a wine bar in the area. They had live music and tasty small plates. I got the tuna-tataki and Nick had the lobster mac and cheese.

Can you believe it had been almost two years since I went to a bar?  #lifeafterbaby

Austin is sitting in big boy high chairs when we go out to eat. He was about to have mac and cheese for the first time here. He is so much fun. Every month with him is better than the last and I don’t even know how that is possible. Look at those big blue eyes.

10 Responses to “Life Lately”

1. Made in Sonoma posted on February 25, 2014 at 5:37 pm (#)

I love the tone it up girls! I’ve been doing their videos 2-4 times a week! They almost get addicting!

Looks like you had a fantastic birthday! Happy Belated Bday!

2. Liz Badley posted on February 25, 2014 at 8:37 pm (#)

Awe! I am so glad that you had a good birthday! I hope we can get together when the weather gets warmer! 🙂

3. UGG+MKIwpjDIMOwwwzDIMKow8zDpMKQw8w- posted on February 1, 2019 at 2:29 am (#)

+MFMwUzBnMKgw8zC4MOcwpDBXMGowVTBE-

UGG+MKIwpjDIMOwwwzDIMKow8zDpMKQw8w- http://karmedservice.kz/

4. csgo cheats free download posted on March 14, 2019 at 2:31 pm (#)

I am constantly browsing online for ideas that can assist me. Thank you!

5. hack defender 3 posted on March 15, 2019 at 5:19 am (#)

Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this web site needs rather more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to learn rather more, thanks for that info.

6. fortnite pc download posted on March 15, 2019 at 11:06 am (#)

Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

7. cheat engine posted on March 15, 2019 at 12:42 pm (#)

Ha, here from bing, this is what i was searching for.

8. torchlight 2 cheats posted on March 15, 2019 at 3:23 pm (#)

I’m now not certain where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while learning more or figuring out more. Thanks for excellent info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

9. mcent unlimited points link posted on March 20, 2019 at 8:26 am (#)

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

10. disk drill 2.0.0.334 activation code posted on March 21, 2019 at 4:54 am (#)

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!