Birthday Cake Oreo’s Boozy Milkshake

Birthday cake flavored stuff is so on trend right now. Cake flavored? Rainbow sprinkles? Yes please.

I saw these while we were walking through the cookie isle (dangerous) at the grocery store last weekend looking for blog inspiration. I tried so hard not to pick them up. Nick and I went back and forth about it because we are trying to keep cookies out of the house and I knew we would devour these.

Buy them, no don’t buy them, buy them, no don’t buy them. Finally this girl next to us said “Well … If you’re not going to get them I am” and grabbed a package.

Ultimately I decided that we had to have them so I could make this boozy milkshake. My Mint Oreo cookie milkshake was so good that I had to try this one.

Guess what? It turns out birthday cake cookies, birthday cake ice cream and birthday cake VODKA are INCREDIBLE together.

I have also eaten most of the Oreo’s in the package as well. Damn blog.

I’m not sorry.

Birthday Cake Oreo’s Boozy Milkshake (Serves one)
4 scoops birthday cake ice cream
2 shots milk
1 shot cake flavored vodka (replace one shot of milk with vodka if you want it strong)
4 broken Birthday Cake Oreo cookies

1. Add your ice cream, milk, vodka and cookies to a blender. Blend or pulse until smooth and serve immediately.

19 Responses to “Birthday Cake Oreo’s Boozy Milkshake”

1. Claire Volkman posted on March 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm (#)

Oh yum!!! This looks SO GOOD!!

• Michelle C. replied on March 26th, 2014 at 2:33 pm

I’ve made a lot of boozy shakes and so far this one is my favorite!

2. heather epstein posted on March 26, 2014 at 3:14 pm (#)

I want this right now!

heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

3. Sarah @ Sarah Cooks the Books posted on March 26, 2014 at 4:36 pm (#)

Birthday cake-flavored is the new Nutella, it seems. :0)

• Michelle C. replied on March 26th, 2014 at 7:18 pm

So true! Before that was salted caramel.

4. Made in Sonoma posted on March 26, 2014 at 5:33 pm (#)

Holy cow, this looks amazing.

5. EstelleChief posted on April 10, 2018 at 8:36 am (#)

I have checked your blog and i’ve found some
    duplicate content, that’s why you don’t rank high in google, but there is a tool
    that can help you to create 100% unique content, search for:
    boorfe’s tips unlimited content

6. BestJerilyn posted on May 16, 2018 at 6:03 am (#)

I have noticed you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra cash
    every month because you’ve got high quality content. If you
    want to know how to make extra $$$, search for: Ercannou’s essential adsense alternative

7. BestTheda posted on August 18, 2018 at 5:15 am (#)

I see you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional cash every month. You can use the best adsense alternative for any type
    of website (they approve all websites), for more details simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website

8. kyrie shoes 3 posted on February 11, 2019 at 5:15 am (#)

Yesterday, the wall on the right side 45 live a miserable life in the three points must win.The shooting location is Owen puts up the location of the many times.Today was asked Owen saw wall dead there is what feeling
    +ADw-a href+AD0AIg-http://www.kyrie3shoes.com+ACI- +AD4-kyrie shoes 3+ADw-/a+AD4-

9. nike hyperdunk posted on February 11, 2019 at 5:15 am (#)

With three points to beat John wall, the day before yesterday the wizards will competition into the tiebreak wars, 8:00 tomorrow the wizards will be tie-break at Celtic and rival.
    +ADw-a href+AD0AIg-http://www.nikehyperdunk.us.com+ACI- +AD4-nike hyperdunk+ADw-/a+AD4-

10. keen uneek sandals posted on February 11, 2019 at 5:16 am (#)

Because Michael Owen at the side of huang zhan, so his nickname called small report.The earliest Owen left the impression of the world, is probably the flashy passing movements and dazzling breakthroughs, remember in the rookie challenge, he drew down two slipped past knight
    +ADw-a href+AD0AIg-http://www.keenuneeksandals.com+ACI- +AD4-keen uneek sandals+ADw-/a+AD4-

11. fcxplqheb posted on February 15, 2019 at 4:35 am (#)

Birthday Cake Oreo+IBk-s Boozy Milkshake +ALs- That’s so Michelle
    +ADw-a href+AD0AIg-http://www.gyqhz98juaki857j3g2v4541xi8z2934s.org/+ACIAPg-afcxplqheb+ADw-/a+AD4-
    fcxplqheb http://www.gyqhz98juaki857j3g2v4541xi8z2934s.org/
    +AFs-url+AD0-http://www.gyqhz98juaki857j3g2v4541xi8z2934s.org/+AF0-ufcxplqheb+AFs-/url+AF0-

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Boozy Berry Oreos

2. Pingback: 25 Devilishly Delicious Boozy Desserts

3. Pingback: Creative Milkshake Flavours You Won’t Be Able to Resist – DIYs.com

4. Pingback: Just Can’t Today? Try This Easy Three-Course Comfort Meal. – Trendy Mami

5. Pingback: Dessert Anyone? – Sassy Spirits

6. Pingback: Ways to Kick Off Summer (Adult-Style) – Red Door Real Estate WNY | Opening Doors All Over Western New York