Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Pudding Shots and a $50 Giveaway
I need to apologize for my one track mind.
Ever since I’ve discovered that adding pie filling to pudding shots is DELICIOUS, I can’t stop coming up with new flavor combos.
These shots are inspired by one of my favorite holiday candies.
Have you ever had a jelly ring? They don’t sound fancy at all but they are so good! You can find them in the kosher isle around Passover and Hanukkah (I’m Catholic but I love Jewish candies apparently!)
These pudding shots are definitely not kosher and are full of booze … Party on.
Okay, now bear with me while I vent to you in-between photos of tasty raspberry filling and boozy pudding.
Other than my one track mind, I’ve been having some trouble with my photography lately.
In the same way that I didn’t want to post this recipe post, I made some jello shots over the weekend that I am not going to share yet. I just can’t get the lighting or staging right. I have this vision in my mind of what I want them to look like and it’s AMAZING. But then I can’t make it happen. So frustrating!
These shots are so good that I can’t share it with you until the photos are PERFECT. It’s coming soon.
Okay … now for the part you are scrolling for.
**** My Thanksgiving GIVEAWAY ****
I am most thankful for my husband and my little man and the continued health and healing of friends and family.
I’m thankful for firetrucks that make Austin’s eyes light up with joy and a neurotic yellow lab that has warmed our feet at night for four years now.
I am also thankful for my career and my hobbies outside of work (like this blog) that keep my inner creativity alive and pushes me to think outside of what I work with regularly and you, the people who I write for!
This year I would like to show you I am thankful by giving away a $50 dollar gift card to World Market. I buy so many fun goodies there that I use to make my posts. I could shop in there for hours. This give away is 100% from me and not sponsored. I love you guys!
Okay, here is how to enter:
1. Leave me a comment below telling me what you are most thankful for this year.
That’s it! I will post the winner on Friday December 12th on Facebook and Instagram!
Happy Thanksgiving you guys.
Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Pudding Shots
Yield: 12-24 shots (depending on size of shot glasses)
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- 1 box chocolate fudge instant pudding (3oz)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 raspberry vodka or Chambord liqueur
- 1 tub cool whip
- Raspberries and chocolate chips for topping
- Mini spoons or chocolate wafer cookies for serving *optional
- Mix your box of instant chocolate fudge pudding and 3/4 cup milk in a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer until it's thick and smooth
- Add your 3/4 cup raspberry vodka (if you want it strong) or Chambord Liqueur (a little lighter) and mix again until combined with a whisk.
- Fold in your cool whip. Don't over mix just fold until combined and thick again. Place in freezer for 10-15 mins.
- Add 1 large spoonful of raspberry pie filling to your shot glasses.
- Add 1 large spoonful of your cold chocolate fudge pudding on top of the pumpkin layer.
- Top with a raspberry and some chocolate chips. Serve with mini spoons or stick in a chocolate wafer cookie for scooping.