Sneak Peek (Shhhhhh) Inside my Jello Shot Cookbook and a Giveaway!
Eeeeeeeee! Guess what?!
I can finally give you a little peek into my jello shot cookbook! You know it’s been driving me crazy to have to keep it a secret.
Okay, so like I said before all the chapters are organized around every reason you could possibility have to have a partay! Fourth of July? I got you. Birthday? No problem. Cinco de Mayo? Si seniorita.
Anything you can imagine … it’s there! 70 amazing boozy creations.
Look at those DONUTS with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles!
There are some classic That’s so Michelle jello shots revamped, like these bomb pop shots.
And these s’mores. Gahhhh! You guys know I’m obsessed with s’mores.
And of course dozens and dozens of new recipes like the donuts above and these peaches and cream jello shots in real peaches (one of my favorites) and so many more!
ALSO, because I am so excited and this is such a big deal (once in a lifetime!) I decided to do a giveaway of all of my favorite things. None of this would be happening if it weren’t for you and I want to thank you!
1. A signed copy of Jelly Shots: A Rainbow of 70 Boozy Recipes!
2. Lindt HELLO Chocolate Bars. Have you guys ever had these? Strawberry Cheesecake, brownies, cookies and cream … all of the best things ever stuffed inside a chocolate bar. Heaven. I hide them in the top drawer of my dresser. Don’t judge.
3. SPARK! You know how I feel about this stuff. I couldn’t do half the things I do without it.
4. If you follow me on Instagram you have seen my polka dot Fitbit bracelet a million times. I get so many compliments I decided I want to give you one too!
5. A set of Libby mini shot and dessert glasses. They come with those adorable little spoons too. Perfect for all the jello and pudding shots you will make from my book!
6. A full year subscription to my favorite foodie magazine, Food Network Magazine.
7. A box of Knox. Because it’s a jello shot staple, you will need it.
8. A set of mini cookie cutters for cutting out perfect jello shots!
9. A jar of THE BEST PEANUT BETTER IN THE WORLD. Because you don’t need a reason to eat peanut butter.
All of these things are paid for by me and not sponsored. <3 Here is how you enter:
1. Leave a comment below telling what you are looking forward to most about this summer. Make sure you enter a valid email address so I can contact you if you win.
2. Share this post on Facebook and tag @Thats So Michelle (so it links to my Facebook page)
This giveaway will be open until June 9th! I will announce the winner in this post and email you as well. Good luck!
AND THE WINNER IS: Karissa Carr. Check your email girl. Congrats!