Maternity Leave Monday and a Peeps-a-Licious Giveaway
1. I already gave away a copy of Peeps-a-Licious on Instagram! Let’s giveaway another copy. Comment below on how you like to eat your peeps for a chance to win. This give away will wrap up fast so you have time to make one of the recipes for Easter. Enter by Wednesday March 16. (Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win)
2. Below is one of my recipes in the book “Peeps Pink Party Punch” (I also contributed Peeps Sushi and Peeps Macarons!). So cute and easy. It’s a sweet raspberry sparkling punch perfect for spring.
3. Lilly is sleeping in 2 hour stretches still. I was hoping she would be a better sleeper than Austin was but I guess the reflux makes that hard. Honestly, I can handle 2 hours at a time, but anything less than that starts to make me mean and crazy. Sorry husband.
4. I’ve watched all of Friday Night Lights on Netflix. Soooooooo good. I miss the characters like I know them or something. I’m so sad it’s over. I think Coach and Tim Riggins were my favorite, I liked Tyra too. I started to watch Heart of Dixie. Total fluff but the first season was good, second was meh, now I can’t finish the rest. Trying to get into The Affair on Showtime but it’s INTENSE. Anyone watch Billions? Is it good?
5. Lilly is in the swing right now. God Bless those swings.
6. Obsessed with this candle. Think I will go get the hand soap and bubble bath today. What’s your Bath and Body works favorite?
7. Trying to food prep this week. Burgers and Tacos. I’ve got 10lbs to lose before I am back to pre-baby weight. I can’t have dairy while nursing Lilly. SO SAD (At least I think it’s dairy that upsets her. I might have some and see what happens just to be sure.) Anyway it’s been hard to get into a healthy eating routine when I am not sure what to eat anymore. All my favorites had cheese involved. That’s what made them satisfying. Would love any dairy free recipe suggestions.
Peeps Pink Party Punch
Yield: 24 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 2 quarts Raspberry Lemonade
- 2 liters Lemon Lime Soda
- Frozen or fresh raspberries
- 48 oz. Raspberry Sherbet (optional)
- Peeps for floating in the punch bowl or sticking on straw
- Colored sugar for rimming glasses
Mix all of raspberry lemonade and lemon lime soda in a punch bowl. Top with raspberries and sherbet. Float Peeps on top.
Serve with sugar rimmed glasses and peeps stuck on straws.