Best of Fall: Boozy Party Treats
Tomorrow is September. Wait, what? Where did summer go?
I live in Washington, DC so it will actually probably stay hot outside for another month or longer (boo) but I’ve got cooler weather, sweater and boots and pumpkin spice latte fever.
Since I am in the mood, I thought I would throw together some of my most popular boozy treats for fall weather. Bring on the crunchy leaves.
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding Shots – Because they are freaking delicious.
2. Pumpkin Pie Sangria – Because c’mon PUMPKIN PIE in a drink. Real pumpkin pie.
3. Washington Redskins Jello Shots – Because, football!!! And because I miss you Darcie.
4. Pumpkin On Fire Pudding Shots – Because FIREBALL.
5. Caramel Apple Jello Shots in Real Apples – Because this is why I am here. This was my very first viral jello shot.
6. Pecan Pie Jello Shots – Because bourbon and fall go hand in hand.
7. Candy Corn Jello Shots – Because I love this photo and they are another viral classic from That’s so Michelle.
8. Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots – Because the PSL is a fall MUST HAVE.