Today, we cross the line with a hotdog that might just make it to your top dishes list or make you hate us with all your strength, no middle ground here.
A Homemade Vegan Hotdog that will conquer even meat lovers
1 oz apple wine vinegar
1 oz rice vinegar
2 oz water
2 oz soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Half a tablespoon of onion powder
Half a tablespoon of garlic powder4 medium carrots
Pinch of ginger powder
Pinch of cayenne
Pinch of pepper
- Peel the carrots, put them in a pot with boiling water and cook them for 6 minutes.
- Mix the seasoning elements (sauce, vinegar, cayenne, pepper, garlic and onion powder).
- Leave the mix and the carrots in the fridge for a day
- Put the carrot in the pan and grill until there are black marks on some sides
- Put them in bread and enjoy