Jello shots are always a great party starter, and the best thing is that there are a ton of ways to do them right! Here we bring you one of our favourites: The Bomb Pop Jello Shot!
Bomb Pop Jello Shots
1 regular sized (small) box blue raspberry jello
2/3 cup water
2/3 cup Cotton Candy Flavored Vodka
1. Boil your 2/3 cup water and then add your jello packet. When it has all dissolved add to you 2/3 cup vodka.
2. Pour your blue jello mixture into a lightly greased loaf pan and refrigerate until it’s solid, about 30-45 mins.
Do not add the next layer until the blue layer is solid.
1. Pour your milk into a sauce pan. Sprinkle your gelatin packet on top and let it sit for a minute. After it sits, stir and break up the gelatin. Next turn on medium heat until the gelatin dissolves and is combined. Add your sugar and wait until that melts as well. Add your vodka.
2. When your white jello mixture has cooled down a bit,Â pour it on top of the hardened blue layer. Do not pour the next red layer on top until the white layer is solid.
1. Boil your 2/3 cup water and then add your red jello packet. When it has all dissolved add to you 2/3 cup vodka.
2. Pour all of your pink jello mixture on top of the white layer and refrigerate overnight.
Slicing and Serving Directions
1 sharp knife
1 triangle cookie or fondant cutter (optional)
Mini wooden popsicle sticks (they have them at Michael’s or other craft stores)
1. Let your loaf pan sit in a small puddle of warm water, flip over your loaf pan on to a cutting board. If the jello doesn’t come out. Run a butter knife around the edges of the loaf pan before you flip.
2. Slice pieces off of the jello as if you were cutting slices of bread. Make triangles with the blue layer at the bottom.
3. Spray your serving tray with a baking or cooking oil. Stick your popsicle sticks into the bottom (blue layer) of the jello shot until it is secure and keep refrigerated until serving.