Today we show you how to prepare a cheeky dessert for those summer days. A raspberry pops made out of cake crumbles!
Raspberry Pops Recipe
One box red velvet cake
1 1/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Chocolate candy melts
Lolly pop sticks
- Bake your cake according to the directions in the box.
- Crumble the cake in the mixing bowl
- Scoop 2 large spoonfuls of chocolate frosting into the bowl and mix with your hands
- Form small balls placing a raspberry in the center when you form them. Balls should be smaller than a golf ball. Stick a lolly pop stick in each ball, careful not to go all the way through to the other side.
- Place balls on a parchement lined baking sheet and freeze over night.
- Melt your candy melts in a deep, small bowl at 30 second intervals until smooth and thin. Take one cake pop out of the freezer at a time to coat. If they get to soft they could fall off the stick while you are coating them.
- Spoon the melted chocolate over the pop until covered and then, while holding the pop at the top of the stick
- Sprinkle sugar or nuts or topping before the chocolate hardens.
Share this recipe!
From the book