Today, we take on the playful recipe of Candy Corn Jello Shots! A Halloween classic that everyone loves at home. Enjoy!
Candy Corn Jello Shots
1 box orange jello
1 can coconut milk
1 envelope Knox geletin
1/4 cup sugar
1 bottle Pinnacle whipped cream flavored vodka
1. Prepare oranges by cutting them in halves and hollowing out the peel. This may sound easier than it is. The trick is to take a paring knife and score around the insides to carefully loosen the citrus, then spoon it out. Arrange the hollowed out orange bowls on a cookie sheet (securely upright) or in a cupcake pan.
For Orange Layer
2. Boil one cup of water then stir in packet of orange jello. When dissolved slowly add one cup of vodka and stir. Pour orange mixture into the orange peels, filling half way. Let refrigerated for at least 2-3 hours or until firm.
For White Layer
3. Pour 1/2 a cup of water and 1/2 a cup of coconut milk into a sauce pan and then sprinkle1 packet of Knox gelatin on top. Let is sit for one minute, then turn on medium heat and stir until dissolved. Add 1/4 cup sugar and heat until dissolved.
Turn off the heat and wait until the mixture is just warm and then add 1/2 a cup of vodka. Pour into oranges on top of orange jello layer.
4. Let refrigerate overnight.
5. Quarter the halves with a sharp knife, then cut those halves in half again.