Caramel Apple Jello Shot Squares are a delicious Halloween treat that will be the hit of any party. They taste just like caramel apples, but in a fun and fruity form. When you bite into them, they have the perfect amount of tartness from the apple flavor to balance out all that sweetness from the jello shot squares! These treats are so easy to make too- no baking required.
Yummy Caramel Apple Jello Shot Squares
- 3 envelopes Knox gelatin
- 1 and 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-3 drops yellow food coloring (keep adding until you get the right color)
- 2 cups caramel flavored vodka
- 1 box of green apple gelatin
- 9 x 13 inch pan
- Pour gelatin powder and mix in a bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir
- Add caramel vodka and ice cubes and keep stirring
- Pour into shot glasses
- Let it chill for 3 hours or overnight